At Domestika we’re looking for a Creative Producer - Editorial Content.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers in the creative field. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Creative Producer do at Domestika?
We are looking for a Producer to join Domestika’s Editorial Content Team in New York. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of audiovisual narratives who can master our content, developing innovative new formats and creative concepts designed for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.
You will be responsible for the shooting plan and you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring and international creatives (filmmakers, copywriters, designers, video editors, etc) to envision and execute wonderful pieces that will engage with US audiences (interviews, documentaries, tutorials, etc) and meet marketing strategies and objectives.
• 5 or more years of experience in audiovisual production within the digital environment (social media, advertising, fiction, and documentary).
• Experience in set & postproduction coordination.
• Ability to manage various projects simultaneously.
• Please note this is a non-union position.
It’s a plus:
• Portuguese & Spanish.
• You are passionate about anything creative.
• You have organizational and planning skills.
• You have experience coordinating the entire production process, from pre-production to final delivery, and managing the crew in the shooting and the editing room.
• You have experience managing artists and creatives.
• You try to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
• You are familiar with creative jargon and are up to date on the latest trends.
• You have experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
• You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
• You have the ability to understand our brand values and translate them into all the formats that we’ll produce.
• You’re committed to meeting deadlines.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive, suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to new platforms.
• You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
• You’re positive.
• You're a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
• Your possess sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of our projects:
• Maestros Milton Glaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hEXvviKXA&t=1s
• Creatives Edel Rodriguez: https://www.facebook.com/Domestikaen/videos/208027843921601
• History of VFX: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-yA0bqCl0v/
• Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zap6Wc9FVVA&ab_channel=Domestika
• Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4npFPR7LmQ
• Lives: https://www.domestika.org/es/live
- Creative Producer - Editorial Content (NYC)
- Nueva York, Estados Unidos
- A convenir