At Domestika we’re looking for a Senior Copywriter - Spanish Native.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this, grew a community of over 4 million people who, are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Senior Copywriter do at Domestika?
As a Senior Copywriter in Domestika, you will be a part of our in-house creative content production team, thinking and delivering modern and great creative concepts for digital campaigns that meet the planning and marketing strategies of the brand. You have to be creative, experienced, and passionate about branding and writing!
You’ll work collaboratively with copywriters, designers, editors to think up top quality ideas, concepts, and creative deliveries whether that is thinking of creative concepts for a big campaign, writing scripts for impactful videos, or a copy for a new course that we’re launching. Teamwork and collaboration are key.
We are looking for a creative who understands the value of the brand and knows how to talk to a global audience.
• Native Spanish speaker.
• Advanced level of English.
• +7 or more years of experience writing and thinking in the fields of advertising or in-house creative departments.
• +2 or more years of experience working in e-commerce.
• Exquisite written and verbal ability.
• High sensitivity to understand the tone of the brand to reach our audience.
• Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles.
Would be a plus:
• You are passionate about anything creative.
• You love branding and even more: advertising.
• You are capable of working fast and efficiently when needed.
• You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
• You have the ability to understand our brand values and translate them into awesome digital ideas.
• You’re connected to the local and international creative scene.
• You have experience introducing a brand to new markets (such as the US).
• You’re self-critical and aim to be perfect in every piece you produce.
• You know SEO and understand the importance of writing with people in mind, but also thinking about search engines.
• You are interested in e-learning and know the sector.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re proactive about suggesting ideas.
• You’re flexible and open to feedback.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
[b]Take a look at the kind of work the team does:
• Promo Course: https://youtu.be/CvzOWnn8woU / https://youtu.be/wdgGr6Fi6Ro
• Promo Campaign: https://youtu.be/TP-wW48Yx8Y / https://youtu.be/0oRJtQ1Vkwo
• Promo Launching: https://youtu.be/6_1BMpZSJ3w
• Promo craft category: https://youtu.be/Db5Hnurlfio
• Promo product: https://youtu.be/yGwHvc-0rfM
• Landings: https://www.domestika.org/en/courses/756-transforming-your-creative-ideas-into-personal-projects
- Senior Copywriter - Spanish Native
- En remoto
- A convenir