At Domestika we’re looking for a Product Manager.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than four million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Product Manager at Domestika do?
Product Managers at Domestika cover the product’s full lifecycle. They research, analyze, ideate, define and lead the execution of all new features. They collaborate with business owners, marketers, designers, analysts and engineers. Product managers define objectives, and drive their cross-functional vertical teams to achieve them. They champion our students and teachers, and consistently aim to deliver value to our users.
• 4+ years of experience in product management on a SaaS or productivity products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience working with software development teams and being familiar with agile product development processes.
• No fears of getting your hands dirty, you have a bias for action and experience in delivering business results.
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
• You take ownership!
• Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with customers and internal audiences.
• Experience in cross-functional collaboration and negotiation.
• Preferably have experience in analytics tools such as SQL and Excel.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Product Manager
- En remoto
- A convenir