We are looking for a Social Media Manager!
Your main responsibility will be to manage the social networks of an account-based in Geneva, from the world of care and beauty.
You will take care of the constant growth of the community, help in the decision of contents, generate copies and constantly analyze the account and its subsidiaries, so it is mandatory to master the necessary measurement tools and programs. You will work closely with the graphics department that is in charge of designing and deciding the contents, as well as with the client, actively participating in the brand strategy.
What will you do?
1.- You will be the voice of the brand in social networks.
2.-You will help in the creation of content and manage the social networks of the account to achieve a greater reach and create a relevant community.
3.- Propose actions to generate engagement as well as contests or events.
4.- You will measure the day-to-day performance of the different networks and get all the metrics and analysis necessary to improve on each channel.
5.- Monitor and constantly improve the metrics of different social networks according to the established KPIs.
6.- Monitor the activity of the competitors and always look at the trends of the sector.
• Monthly, you will hold meetings with the social media teams of each country, to ensure a homogenized strategy across markets.
• 3 years or more of experience managing social networks in startups, e-commerce, or beauty multinationals.
• Native speaker or Proficiency level of English is essential. Valuable high level of Spanish.
• Be ready to Work with teams remotely, and it is desirable that you live in Madrid because we will be again at the agency soon.
• Be responsible and organized.
• Have excellent communication and social skills.
• Experience with management tools, analytics, and monitoring of social networks (G. Analytics, HootSuite, SocialElephants, Olapic, etc)
What does BestMedia offer you?
- Work in a creative agency with a strong sense of department with our clients.
- Work hand in hand with a creative, dynamic, demanding, and collaborative team.
- Work in a young, respectful team and eager to learn together.
- Social Media Manager
- Best Media
- Madrid, España
- a determinar