The Law Firm Network, founded in 1989, is a strong non-exclusive association of independent law firms from around the world whose principal lawyers have professional relationships. The Network has members in approximately 60 countries.
In close contact with the Executive Director, based in Madrid, and to whom she/he will report we are seeking a junior freelance, native anglosaxon, community manager or spanish native with exceptional english skills.
The candidate will have experience in social media. Command of Spanish and/or French will be a plus.
Proven work experience as a community manager. Experience planning and leading community initiatives. Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs. Excellent writing skills. Excellent presentations skills. Ability to interpret website traffic. Provide engaging text, image and video content for our social media and professional account. It is essential that she/he will be able to manage LinkedIn, web content and newsletters.
The candidate will work on assisting the executive director in planning a social media presence. Implement social media campaigns and strategies. Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
• External Communication - Coordinate production and publication of Brochures, Visual Aids, Data Sheets, Newsletters, Surveys, etc. Website’s Backoffice - Assure Website is updated and improve / propose improvements to this platform.
• Ensure that all members are aware of the Members’ area functions, have full access and upload info on a regular basis.
• Digital - Content management of the website and social media where the network is / should be present –website + LinkedIn, possibly twitter.
• Liaise with the Web Master / Web Developer. Coordinate that all approved and necessary technical changes are made and implemented.
• Collect ideas from the members for improvement of the website and check their feasibility. Assisting members in, preparing and drafting templates for publications and presentations.
• The CM may be asked to travel to the Annual Meeting each year in a different location around the world, to learn about our activities, interviewed speakers and members, take pictures and video and gain material for our online presence and publications. The work can be done remotely with occasional personal meetings.
The candidate will be preferably based in Madrid but it can be located in any part of the Spanish territory.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Community Manager
- The Law Firm Network
- En remoto
- Paseo de la Castellana 116, 9ª, Madrid.