The primary responsibility for this position is to execute marketing actions across Programs to drive revenue and increase engagement. The Marketing Specialist will use first party data to better create, target and measure customized consumer experiences that drive loyalty and customer value. This position requires good organization skills and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Experience level: Junior/Intermediate
- Participate in the development and execution of actions across the existing customer journey landscape to drive marketing conversion of programs’ campaigns.
- Maintain a comprehensive and coherent end-to-end customer journey maps that incorporate customer interactions, experiences and opinions.
- Learn and operate using an omnichannel approach to develop and execute nurturing marketing campaigns.
- Ability to understand customer target, write creative briefs and manage creative campaigns.
- Strong focus on tracking activity/results of campaigns, to determine effectiveness and optimize future marketing efforts.
- Support discussions and activities to ensure a positivecustomer experience across all the journey.
- Maintain and build brand positioning/branding in all executions.
- Create, implement and coordinate content across marketing channels and different media.
- Contribute with the development of the inbound marketing strategy by analyzing the different customer stages and creating effective content throughout the customer journey.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Strong coordination and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively and effectively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, highly inquisitive, confident, energetic and creative.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Highly adaptable to change.
- Marketing Specialist
- Madrid, España