Domestika is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an Infrastructure Engineer do at Domestika?
• You work on maintaining and developing the Domestika infrastructure.
• You collaborate with the development team to add new functionality and improve deployment processes.
• You are responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of the systems used at Domestika for both the public and private platforms for internal use.
• You are in charge of developing and implementing monitoring systems that ensure the correct operation and performance of the platform.
• You are responsible for the performance of the platform and look for possible problems and solutions in the web code.
• You pay close attention to detail and continually look for ways to improve the platform.
• You explore and evaluate new services and products that take the platform to the next level.
• Demonstrable knowledge of AWS, GCP, and Azure.
• Experience with infrastructure automation systems (Ansible and Terraform).
• Experience working in environments with CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in containerized systems (Kubernetes).
• Experience in high availability environments.
• Focus on efficiency, simplicity, and maintainability of the solutions developed.
• Ability to work as a team in an agile, pragmatic, and quality-oriented environment.
What do we offer?
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Infrastructure Engineer
- En remoto
- A convenir