At Domestika we are seeking a Senior Curation and Acquisition Manager for English Language Courses.
We are seeking a Senior Curation and Acquisition Manager for English Language, aiming to find the best minds in creative fields to produce courses at Domestika.
The role consists in acquiring the best talent, at both senior level and young creative stars to be part of the Domestika host of teachers, and who will be developing cutting edge courses to be streamed at the Domestika platform. The position entails researching, prospecting, and closing deals with individuals and companies, who will work together with programming managers to produce comprehensive educational material in diverse creative fields.
The Senior Curation and Acquisition Manager will report to the global Chief Curator, and will work with teams in different countries, including in Latin American countries, Spain, United States, and Brazil.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over-1,5 million-people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Senior Curation and Acquisition Manager do at Domestika?
• Liaise with researchers in creative fields.
• Target-oriented work reporting to global Chief Curator.
• Developing reports of key aspects of prospects’ abilities to teach.
• Developing reports on profiles of potential teachers.
• Working together with an array of professionals.
• Liaising with teachers for course development and troubleshooting.
• Negotiate conditions with given parameters.
• Closing contract with given parameters.
• Keeping track of multiple sources of information.
• Communication skills, including negotiation.
• Sales-oriented speech when negotiation.
• Sensitivity towards artists’ profiles.
• Experience with creative fields such as photography, design, advertising, illustration, art, film, craft, and others.
• Experience in buying service from creative professionals in some of the fields above.
• Experience in closing contracts with service providers.
• Degree in communication, journalism, advertising.
• Experience as art buyer or creative (e.g. illustrators, filmmakers, photographers, etc) agent a plus.
• Native English. Fluency in Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
• Fluency in digital platforms and Microsoft Office.
• Desirable experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot.
• Travelling might be necessary.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Senior Curation and Acquisition Manager (English)
- En remoto
- A convenir