-------/// ARE YOU BANANAS? ///-------
At STUDIO BANANA we are looking for a new talented and enthusiastic Junior Digital Marketing to join OSTRICHPILLOW, our revolutionary brand of wellbeing products.
You will play a crucial role in executing our marketing strategy online and will help to communicate a broader and deeper understanding of our values, methodologies, creative principles, success stories, and our impact that resonates with our target audience and compels them to engage with our brand.
-------/// THE ROLE ///-------
Your responsibilities will be:
– Implementation of Facebook/Instagram ads campaigns, analysis, and optimization.
– Collaboration in the strategy of Google ads campaigns.
– Monitor the different data sources: monthly results and recommendations to improve performance.
– Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help achieve the objectives of the brand.
– Collaboration in the creation of monthly content calendars.
– Community management: creation, programming and publication of content.
– Proactively talk with our community to grow the brand engagement .
– Continuous analysis of the main competitors in order to incorporate the main digital trends.
– Activity monitoring on the social web. Listen and answer conversations online.
– Manage online and reactive reputation.
– Preparation of monthly reports.
-------/// WHY JOIN US? ///-------
– Full-time position in Madrid
– Developing your career in an international design & innovation studio
– Being part of a like-minded creative community, formed by architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers and marketeers
– You will enjoy working in a multidisciplinary, young, multicultural environment
– Culture-based on teamwork: you will have autonomy, but we encourage a collaborative mindset
– Cozy, comfortable and inspiring workspace
-------/// WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB ///-------
– Open, curious, energetic and focused. Team-working soft skills. We are looking for a junior professional with the right attitude, who matches the values of the studio.
– Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication or similar.
– 1 or 2 years of experience in the field of Marketing & Communications. The position requires a solid knowledge of the principles of marketing and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of a year of experience.
– Proven background in community management and paid media: Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, etc.
– Exceptional communications and editorial skills
– Professionally proficient in both Spanish & English. Other languages are a bonus.
Nice to have:
– Facebook Ads Certification, Google AdWords Certifications (search, and display), Google Analytics Certification.
– Examples of campaigns carried out on Facebook and Instagram.
– Experience in Public Relations and Influencers marketing would be a valuable bonus.
– Organizational and planning skills.
– Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as MailChimp, Shopify and Google Analytics.
-------/// WHO WE ARE? ///-------
Studio Banana: home of design-driven transformation.
We craft bespoke solution on a wide breadth of creative projects with change-seeking organisations. Our end-to-end holistic approach encompasses four areas: Workplace of the Future, Talent Journey, Wellbeing, and Audience Engagement.
Through the use of agile co-creation processes our team drives user-centric impact to organisations that face complex challenges and are ready to walk, together with us, off the beaten track: United Nations, Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Al Jazeera, Ernst & Young, Qatar Foundation, BBDO, McCann Erickson, Santander Bank, Vodafone or Telefonica among others.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Junior Digital Marketing
- Studio Banana
- Madrid, España
- 19.000€ - 21.000€
- C/Plátano, 14, 28029 Madrid