EU Business School Barcelona (EU) is part of the EU Group - a network of professionally accredited, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We offer foundation, bachelor's (BBA/BA/BS) and master's (MBA/MS) both online and on campus, in a truly global environment.
About the job
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our dynamic, international team on the Barcelona campus. As part of the EU Online Marketing Department, your responsibilities will include:
• Design social media ads, display ads and digital banners
• Design resources for email marketing campaigns
• Design Landing pages. A/B test layouts
Showing a passion for design and digital media, you’ll need to understand our corporate branding and
translate it into the design of animated creatives for our paid traffic campaigns.
You’ll also need:
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• A minimum of one year’s experience in digital design
• Adobe Suite package knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
• HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus
• Native or advanced (C1) level of English
What we offer
• A permanent contract.
• 40 hour per week schedule, Monday to Friday, on our Barcelona campus.
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Digital Designer
- EU Business School
- Barcelona, España