At FYM we are looking for an experienced VFX - Postproduction Coordinator to join our team at our city center office (Madrid).
• Our VFX & Postproduction Coordinator is responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of our film/TV VFX work.
• He/she will work closely with the Supervisor and Post Production team to keep everyone up to date on film, episodes and shots status.
• Manage the workflow in order to meet deadlines.
• Organize Dailies, rounds and meetings and following up on information as necessary.
• Take clear and accurate notes for creative and technical reviews
• Manage the in/out a transfer of materials and deliveries.
• Prep materials for delivery with precision and accuracy
• Manage edits along with the editorial department.
• Manage resources and communicate clearly within each department.
• Minimum 3+ years VFX Coordinator experience within the TV and Film industry.
• In-depth understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflow.
• Experience in VFX scheduling.
• Experience in Postproduction scheduling.
• Fundamental understanding of VFX workflows, schedules, and budgeting.
• Working experience with Shotgun.
• Experience with data transfer systems, Aspera, etc.
• Must be extremely organized and have good time management and people skills.
All the qualifications above are a must. We can’t consider applications that don’t meet the profile.
- VFX Postproduction Coordinator
- FYM - Free Your Mind
- Madrid, España
- Según experiencia