At Domestika we are hiring Product Owners.
Reporting to the Head of Product and the CPO, as a Product Owner you will work closely with your team to build the highest impact projects at Domestika.
• Manage the product backlog.
• Deliver amazing features by writing user stories.
• Preparation of the upcoming product sprints, task refinement, plan product releases and keep a healthy product roadmap.
• Conduct A/B tests.
• Continuous research.
• Work closely with your team’s product manager, product designers, and engineers.
• Hands-on way of working in order to develop and launch new features.
• Tracking core business metrics related to the product.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as a product owner.
• Good taste for design and user experience.
• Experience working with software development teams and being familiar with agile product development process.
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with customers and internal audiences.
• Experience in analytics tools.
• Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Product Owner
- Barcelona, España
- A convenir