RocaSalvatella is a Consultant Company focused on digital transformation. Was founded at 2008 and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Colombia (Bogotá and Medellín) and Perú. It's currently working with different clients from different areas in all the goals they may have related with digital.
We are currently looking for a community manager to join our team. In this role, they will report to our Manager.
The duties will include:
- Planning and implementing social media strategies to further our brand recognition.
- Researching to keep an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors.
- Monitoring our social media accounts and responding to questions and concerns.
- Alerting our customer service team of any technical issues or concerns noted on social media.
- Supporting customer service team with relaying notices and updates of technical issues.
- Growing our social following through various strategies.
- Engaging in online conversations with prospective and existing clients about our topics in our industry, products, and brand.
- Providing insights to our marketing team about industry, competitors, and relevant topics found online.
- Planning and leading offline events.
- Creating branded content to support marketing and customer service needs.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join a team where you will be part of since the first day.
- The possibility to be part of challenging projects.
- Good enviroment.
- The possibility to grow and develop your skills in a Company with constant expansion.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree or relevant college diploma related with Journalism/Communication or Public Relations. Business or marketing concentrations are considered and asset but not required.
- Ability to discern, communicate, and uphold online community guidelines.
- Must: proficiency or native level of english.
- Desirable: fluent in spanish
- Community Manager Bilingual English
- Sant Cugat del Vallès, España
- Depending of the experience