At domestika we are looking for a Social Media Content Creator (English).
His/her chief responsibility will be to manage Domestika’s Social Media platforms in English, nurturing and growing our audiences in this channels. Proposing, publishing and editing content, always analyzing results to improve our online English global presence. It’s fundamental that the candidate is familiar with analytics tools and metrics.
The candidate will form part of the Social Media Team, and will work closely with the resto of the Marketing Team, taking part in the creation of media content.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of more than 1,5-million-people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Social Media Content Creator daily tasks:
• Manage Domestika’s Social Channels in English to increase our reach.
• The candidate will be the official English voice of Domestika. Intimately knows the Brand and has the ability to express its attributes in a coherent and consistent way.
• Put forward creative strategies to promote the courses, improve content visibility and reach KPIs.
• The candidate understands the community dynamics and proposes actions to engage them.
• Analyze daily every channel and make concussions to improve and make our presence more relevant.
• Constantly monitor and improve the different channel’s KPI’s according to industry benchmarks.
• Generate content autonomously.
What you need to know?
• Native English.
• Advanced Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
• 3 years or more of experience managing Social Media channels in Startups or ecommerce with large audiences and a conversion focus.
• Has worked with remote teams previously.
• Independent and proactive.
• Excellent communication skills specially written. Able to absorb our brand personality and communicate in a coherent way in our channels.
• Experience with analytics, project management and social media analysis tools (G. Analytics, HootSuite, Awario, Riveliq, Trello, Monday,..).
What do we offer in return?
• Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
• Training and support in Google Ads and Facebook Ads by ex-employees of both companies.
• The opportunity to grow professionally and be responsible for paid channels in new countries.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative and multicultural team.
- Social Media Content Creator (English)
- En remoto
- A convenir