We are hiring a frontend developer to join our technical team based in Madrid.
Selectra offers energy, phone, and internet price comparison online. With over 1000 employees across Europe, Selectra is one of the fastest growing European startups and one of the most successful in Spain. Selectra has been listed by the Financial Times in 2017 FT1000 listing the fastest growing European companies.
As our new frontend developer, you will have the following missions:
- Developing new web applications/websites/components, with a Scrum team (product owner, scrum master & developer team)
- Ensuring that our current websites and applications are perfectly performant and robust
- Learning and improving our best practices
The frontend team has developed a custom design framework (Design System: a custom framework based on - atomic design, Sass, Pug, ES6+) inspired on Bootstrap, you will be directly involved in the new features and versions of the Design System.
You will work with our Lead frontend developer, project managers, other developers, and designers to create and enhance applications and websites.
- CMS: Drupal
- Front: custom framework through our Design system
- GitHub & Docker
- You hate when a website is not properly rendered on your smartphone
- You are a fast learner
- You are meticulous
- You speak and write English well (our tech work is entirely in English, occasionally in French if everyone involved speaks French)
- Job-based in Madrid (Marques de Monteagudo 22, Madrid)
- Long-term contract
- Health and dental insurance
- Free English and French courses
- A VIP pass for the gym
- Working in a young, vibrant and fun office!
- Frontend Developer
- Madrid, España
- 25000 - 32000€