TOMAVISION STUDIO is currently seeking a TOP LEVEL PRODUCTION MANAGER to join its International studio in Tenerife (Canary Islands).
– More than 4 years working on International TV animated series.
– Extensive knowledge in managing 2D and 3D pipelines.
– Managing crew and maintaining excellent client relationships throughout the production.
– Building Production Budgets.
– Monitoring Cost deviation throughout the production.
– Building Online Production Calendar and enforcing deadlines (including Coproducers / Clients).
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English and Spanish).
– Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
– Experience working with remote crews.
– Capable of managing several productions at the same time.
* Other tasks may include:
– Preparing subsidies, recruiting, designing and typesetting bibles, presentations, etc.
* Software: ToonBoom, Flash, Maya, Blender, Premier, Shotgun, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Filemaker, Keynote. OS: Mac
If you meet these criteria, we are looking forward to reviewing your candidacy.
- Production Manager
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España
- Depending on the candidate's experience and value
- Jose Antonio Zarate y Penichet 5, Oficina 7