The position: Visual Designer (UI/UX)
We are looking for a Visual Designer to work in an international company with subsidiaries in Barcelona.
You will join a current UX team with the aim to create differential digital applications and services for their final customers.
We look for a resilient profile, able to adapt to fast changes and challenging projects, and to work efficiently both as a team player and with autonomy to prioritize tasks. Someone eager to work hand with hand with other departments to design outstanding digital experiences.
You may be a UI/UX designer with a wide experience, successfully applied in real projects.
• Create engaging, easy-to-use mobile web and desktop design solutions that address business and consumer needs.
• Participate in user research activities and usability studies to be able to iterate design solutions based on customer data.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Embrace collaborative approaches to design. Work closely with product management, user research and engineers throughout design, and implementation cycles.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Produce concept models, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Some tasks you can expect to do in this role:
• Conceptualization and product definition.
• Producing high level design assets to enrich Brand’s interface components.
• Mind maps, workflows, functional maps, technical requirement specifications.
• Prototyping (InVision).
• Creating useful materials for the client’s Design System.
• Managing and validate assets with Brand and Styleguide’s team.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
• Degree in Design or equivalent
• 2+ years professional experience and proven track of successfully delivered web, mobile and/or software applications.
• Solid knowledge of InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office 365 package.
• Experience on doing usability testing and research activities or collaborating with a UX research team.
• Strong organizational and presentation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• English speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Proactive and resolutive, used to work in fast IT environments with an MVP approach.
• Used to follow Agile methodologies.
• Windows/Mac indistinctly
Some skills we’d look for in your profile: Interaction Design, Visual Design, Prototyping, User Experience, Usability testing, User-centered Design, Information Architecture, Information Design, Wireframes, Design Thinking, Focus Groups, Accessibility, Persona, User scenarios.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Visual Designer UX/UI
- ALTRAN INNOVACION
- Barcelona, España
- Calle Llacuna nº 56, Barcelona