Acid Tango is a software boutique. We transform the ideas of our clients into digital products. Our main focus is digital innovation and making disruptive ideas come to life. We are always searching for the perfect harmony between simplicity, aesthetics and technology in every single project.
At the moment we are looking for someone to lead the product team. We need a person with passion for design and user experience. Someone that have a great experience and has dealt with the different states of the product creational process (Inception, Design, Implementation and Measurement).
• Be the main designer and the one responsible for managing the design team.
• Inspire, motivate, and lead senior and junior designers.
• Work closely with our engineering teams and clients to deliver beautiful, thoughtful, and effective work that has a real impact on our clients' businesses.
• Manage the product inception and definition.
• Create conceptual models, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes and style guidelines.
• Build prototypes, assisting in user research and usability testing.
• Iterate solutions based on customer data, interactions and feedback.
• Drive your designs from concept flows/wireframes to functional and alluring visual design.
• Bring your ideas and knowledge to make us even better.
We're looking for someone who has
• At least 5+ years of UX/UI experience on technical products.
• A final user oriented mind-set.
• A great creativity, taste and a passion for craft.
• A strong UX/UI portfolio that shows conceptual design thinking for web and digital apps.
• Curiosity, humbleness and is willing to try, fail, learn and try again.
• Knowledge in design patterns, design frameworks or systems (Material design, Fluent, Flat design, …).
• Tooling expertise (Sketch, Axure, Invision, Marvel, Adobe, …).
• Deep knowledge about typography and colour theory.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills and is able to give and take feedback (English and Spanish)
• It'd be extra nice if you had some front-end coding skills or experience prototyping with HTML and CSS.
• Challenging projects with a focus on innovation.
• Beautiful offices in the centre of Madrid.
• Be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a desire to leave a mark.
• International clients with thousands of users.
• A laptop of your choice.
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work some days remotely.
• Private insurance.
• Salary between 35-40K a year.
• A bonus of 1000€/year to spend in education.
If you think you fit well with our team we'll be really happy to talk with you. ;-)
- Lead UX/UI Designer
- Madrid, España
- 35.000-40.000 euros/year
- Sagasta 26, 4 Izq