We are looking for a creative and energetic Event Graphic Designer to join us in interpreting our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of event design applications, including event design concept & theming, printing, collaterals, digital interface and visual designs.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Meeting, Incentives, Conference & Exhibition (MICE).
• Develop graphics for collaterals product, illustrations, event logos, website, app and other digital interfaces
• Presentation and visualization drawings.
• Event production and printing supervision.
Guidelines on the Job Function:
• Pre-proposal design process preparation, internal and external project brief.
• Internal group discussion for creative event theming and concept
• Setting, communication, and maintaining timelines and priorities in the multiple projects environment.
• Working with Account manager to liaise with client to determine their requirements and budget.
• Design drawing works and preparation from proposal to the execution stages.
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
• Reviewing pre-printing/production drawings and suggesting improvements if required
• Liaising with external production stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and production to the highest quality
• Managing and verification all vendor, supplier, and production contractor relationship
Fluent English is a must (both written and spoken)
• Academic Design Background & Experience
Degree or diploma in Graphic Design with 4-5 years of experience in event or advertising studio/agency.
• Analytical skills.
You must be able to look at your work from the point of view of our customers and examine how the designs you develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure that you convey the client’s desired message.
• Artistic ability.
You must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. Produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.
• Communication skills.
Good communication skills with Account Manager and clients to ensure that your designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
• Computer skills.
You are required to master Adobe Creative Applications; Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Knowledge of Adobe Premier, Adobe Animate CC or other post-production/video editing and animation software would be a great advantage.
You are required to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to the clients. Develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of our clients.
• Time-management skills.
You will often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline. Setting up your priorities and meeting deadlines is a must.
- Event Designer 2D/ Graphic Designer
- Pacific World
- En remoto
- Hourly or daily rate basis