C14TORCE is a creative agency part of DDB Group with the Central office working Globally for SEAT brand and with offices in 10 countries. This new entity, works directly with SEAT Global Marketing team developing all creative and maintenance developments to be adapted locally on different countries by the leadership of Barcelona office. C14TORCE is a true 360 network.
The Art Director is responsible of the creativity in pair with the Copywriter and with the supervision of the Creative Director. He is the creativity starting point delivering concepts and ideas based on the creative brief born from the developed strategy. The Art director helps the design team visualizing the concepts in all the different assets needed to make the concept explode on different media.
• Create and develop great creative ideas for event and brand Experience (concept, designs and activations)
• Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
• Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
• Develop the overall look or style of the assets involving the campaigns or marketing actions.
• Review and approve designs, artwork, photography and graphic developments both by staff members or providers.
• Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
• Coordinate activities with other artistic approach and style.
• Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change
• Eventually visiting or assessing venues for the events
• Proven experience of at least 2 years
• 360 communications demonstrable expertise.
• Design and final artworks (versatile profile)
• Design and rendering programs
• Automotive marketing demonstrable is a plus.
• Proven experience as Art Director.
• Must be self-motivated, and able to manage both ideation projects and art design supervision.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and love creative and technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
• Effective organisational abilities.
• Perfect written and verbal communication skills.
• Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
• Video edit ability
• 3D notions
- Junior Art Director
- Barcelona, España
- A negociar