Glamping Hub is the world’s leading curated online booking platform dedicated to unique accommodations in nature. The team is made up of a dynamic and enthusiastic group of professionals from different backgrounds and nationalities, all of whom are working hard to bring success to this innovative start-up.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our IT team.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll work closely with our designers and other devs to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
This opportunity is located in our Sevilla office. Remote work is not an option.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform tests to optimize performance and improve existing code.
- Work close with UX/UI team to make changes and interventions in the website.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Liaise with onboarding team, developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Linux OS at user level (including command line).
- Git control version system.
- HTML and basic CSS.
- Python programming language.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Writing and speaking in English.
- Experience with the Django framework, or similar (like Rails).
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with the jQuery library.
- Experience with Optimize or other A/B tests tools.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs.
- SEO techniques knowledge.
- Desirable work experience on booking platforms.
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop your career in a fun, collaborative, professional environment.
- Amazing international team - we have over 13 nationalities!
- Proven track record as an ambitious international startup.
- Paid training resources for ongoing career and personal development.
- Team activities, all-company events and annual glamping gift card.
- Pet-friendly, environmentally-conscious office.
- Flexible hours and schedule.
- Full Stack developer
- Glamping Hub
- Sevilla, España
- A convenir