¡¡Desde RoleAdvisor buscamos un Marketing Intern!!
Purpose of Position:
The candidate for the internship will be part of the Regional Marketing team and will support the staff in the development and implementation of all the marketing strategies. This will aim to the learning of new competencies and knowledge about product lines of the children market and of our brands, and to practice the theoretical knowledge gained during the university.
The intern will be involved in the following activities:
- How to define a brand strategy and structure a marketing plan;
- How to launch new products;
- How to define the best pricing for each product;
- How to work close with local Sales, European Customer Marketing and Market Research to drive sales, revenue and market share.
- How to work with local teams in countries and how to get constant insights in implementation results.
With the mentoring of the tutor, the intern will otherwise learn new knowledge about: toy market in Europe; the positioning of Mattel brands compared to competitors; how to manage partnerships with licensees (ie Warner).
Education and Skills:
•Strong analytical skills
•Winning mentality, competitive, strong will to succeed
•Very good computer skills
•Fluent in written & spoken English
•University or College degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
•Preferably Master in marketing
- Marketing Intern - Prácticas
- Barcelona, España