You’ll be in charge of the maintenance, update and creation of new templates for our white apps, using mainly ReactJS technology. In this context, you’ll work with a dynamic and creative team coming from different countries, and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate in important learning projects for relevant clients.
YOUR BACKGROUND & SKILLS
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
WHAT WE OFFER
• A rewarding international and multicultural environment
• The possibility to work on important projects for interesting and well-known companies
If you meet the standards, please do not hesitate and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!
- En remoto
- To be negotiated depending on the professional's profile
- Avinguda de Can Fatjo dels Aurons, 13, Parc Empresarial A7