Can you imagine yourself working to help ensure that entrepreneurs from around the world can make their ideas a reality? Do you dream of working in a multicultural environment where every day you learn something new and exciting? Want to be driven by an overarching mission?
Bridge for Billions is the first online incubator that creates a bridge between entrepreneurs, their ideas, and the mentors that help them through our online platform. With the mentor’s help, they create their business plans and understand the viability of their ideas. We’re also a young and family-like work environment with continuous learning opportunities. We’re an up-and-coming startup that forms part of networks like Forbes Europe 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellows.
We are looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer. You will work on a variety of projects hand in hand with our marketing team
Want to be our new Graphic Designer? Keep on reading!
Roles and contributions:
- Develop methods to improve the graphic quality of the company’s marketing assets.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to complete final projects in a timely manner, including web design, and graphic images.
- Work on a variety of marketing products (e.g. logos, images, letterheads).
Generate eye-catching designs that communicate the message.
- Be up-to-date with design trends and practice.
- Generate visual videos to boost marketing efforts
What do we look for?
--- Hard skills ---
- Native English speaker (or having an analogue level) is a must. Spanish will be a big plus.
- 4+ years work experience in graphic design (experience at a design, creative, or marketing agency is an advantage)
- Strong understanding of fundamental visual design including typography, layout/composition, color as well as a good grasp of interaction design principles
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- Proven experience in concepting, designing, art direction with various content types – ex: styling & editorial, instructional design, logo & identity systems, digital and brand communications, experiential events.
- Ability to balance purpose of content with the right design approach to content hierarchy and creative (i.e. asset, branding, typography) to achieve the desired outcome (business or learning objective)
- Transforms Product Value Propositions into a collection of compelling and diverse marketing assets.
- Creates marketing campaign templates and framework for regional marketing initiatives.
- Recommends and implements marketing concepts and strategies to support strategic growth initiatives.
- Passion about entrepreneurship and a good understanding of the entrepreneur’s journey.
- Outstanding communications abilities
- Used to collaborate with remote teams
--- Soft skills ---
- We like working with proactive people with a “can do” mentality and a goal-oriented work style.
- Empathy runs in our DNA.
- Very well organized. You have great prioritization and focusing skills, and you believe in 80/20.
- Passion for your work and to keep on learning will help you to overcome the challenges that we have to face.
- You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- You're an intrapreneur that makes things happen and always think big.
- Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone if needed.
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge. It’s expressed in attitudes and abilities to relate with other teams and peoples.
We also love to grab lunch together and talk about what awesome weekends we’ve had! Only one rule, no shop talk at the lunch table! Long hours of work, but also of fun and beers (or sodas if beer’s not your thing) together!
- Graphic Designer role have responsibilities with great freedom to initiate own ideas.
- Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage.
- An international dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup.
- Flexible working hours and optional remote days.
-This position requires being based in Madrid.
- Compensation €18K – €24K.
- Graphic Designer
- Bridge for Billions
- Madrid, España