Job reference (please quote this in the subject field): #Des_098 Junior Web UI/UX Designer
Machinas is a leading international digital agency based in Barcelona.
We specialize in digital commerce for fashion and lifestyle brands, developing full service digital solutions for clients such as Esprit, Birkenstock, Jack Wolfskin, Hugo Boss and Playmobil amongst many others.
We connect consumers with brands, we create stories, we maximise sales.
This is how we constantly learn and evolve to remain the market leaders in this sector.
We are looking for a junior UX/ UI designer to join our growing UX/UI team. You'll be working as part of a team of experienced UX/ UI designers, creating digital user experiences for fashion and lifestyle brands globally.
– This is the perfect opportunity for you if...
– You love all things usability.
– You are enthusiastic about interaction design.
– You enjoy jumping between breakpoints to create responsive layouts.
– You are familiar with styleguide based design systems.
– You mix both visual design and technical skills.
– You pay attention to details by default.
– You like fashion and lifestyle brands.
– On a practical level, this role will entail:
– Participating in the design process by visualising responsive layouts in different breakpoints.
– Designing different types of graphic elements such as banners, illustrations, icons, presentations, etc.
– Helping to define focus and structure of our client’s projects by doing researches and wireframes
– Documenting design solutions in preparation for development
– We are looking for:
– Good understanding of responsive web design.
– Understanding of design based on grids, breakpoints and style guides.
– Understanding of how to apply a proper content structure and hierarchy in web design.
– The ability to apply the best UX solutions to the designs.
– Proficiency working with Adobe CC or related design programs.
– Knowledge of video editing is a plus.
– Good communication skills.
– The ability to work well as a team member.
– Detail-oriented, self-motivated, deadline-driven and able to multi-task.
– A positive attitude that can benefit the team
– Ability to cope and stay focused under pressure.
– Fluent English
– Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related experience
– Proven experience (2+ years) in a similar role
– Portfolio with examples of experience
HOW TO APPLY
– Please send your application in English,
(applications which just refer to attachments are not accepted).
– Cover letter explaining why you think you fit the job profile.
– Examples of your work: PDF, URL's, etc.
– Expected salary
- Junior UX/UI Designer
- M A C H I N A S
- Barcelona, España
- To be discussed
- Avinguda del Portal de l'Àngel