Sharify is a digital Startup based in Barcelona which goal is create a real-time map that
connects Smart Cities with their citizens. Designed as a Social Network, Sharify lets
people, businesses and brands share every city micro-moment with people nearby in just
three clicks: what, when and where, creating the first open-data map that lets people
share and discover what is happening right now around.
We are looking for someone who after one or two years in agency has seen that the marathon days and the daily frustration of constant changes do not go with him/her but he/she keeps intact his skills and the pace and speed of 'I want it for yesterday' of the agency.
Our Product Officer and UX/UI Lead is expected to:
* Lead the new UX/UI vision for Sharify's app
* Coordinate Jira tickets with the development team
* Has the challenge of transmitting the values of Sharify through each and every one of the images he creates, based on the style lines of the brand.
* Working directly with the CMO and CEO.
* Mobile UX-UI Direction
* Domain of the Adobe suite
* Sketch knowledge
* Ability to design in vector and illustrate
* Capacity for teamwork
* Video edition - After Effects
* HTML and email layout
What we offer:
* This is a full-time position
* With company stock options
* With weekly offsites to share some beers and sport
* Half-fridays and flexible hours
* Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
* The opportunity to change the way people experience online world
* Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Product Designer - UX/UI Lead
- Barcelona, España
- C/Llacuna 162