Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry
• Create design prototypes, including wireframes, design mockups, and site architecture plans, for a variety of web projects.
• Create visual concepts that match the targeted content and support the overall brand identity.
• Provide design and technical maintenance for all Ingram Micro Cloud websites and other electronic publications and applications to maintain high levels of usability and code quality.
• Manage the concept, planning development, deployment, and maintenance of global websites and web applications.
• Coordinate with regional marketing managers to make additions/changes to their local website implementations.
• Manage tactical implementation and updates to a global ad server, which is used to serve ads on our 30+ local websites.
• Design with user-centered design concepts and plan and conduct user testing.
• Ensure that the layout of content is accessible, logical, and highly usable; recommend improvements as necessary.
• Use project management software to coordinate work on projects.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to interpret business requirements and translate designs into functional web pages while promoting usability and accessibility across a wide range of devices.
• Work with the design, development, testing, ops, and support teams to understand and develop use cases and translate them into clean and simple solutions.
• Work closely with content marketing managers to approve and ensure all website updates, landing pages and banners are on corporate message and communicate our value proposition and brand leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a design or technical field
• At least 4 years of experience building cross-browser and cross-device compatible web apps, with expert-level knowledge of HTML and CSS
• At least 3 years of experience in web-based graphic design or web interface design
• Expert/advanced knowledge of
o Digital imaging with Adobe Cloud for Designers
o UI/UX design principles, interaction design, and accessibility
o Current web design trends and techniques
• Proficiency in / Experience with
o DOM manipulation via jQuery
o Creative Cloud, Dreamweaver, MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Cloud for Designers
o Integrating web services and APIs
o WordPress, Drupal, and content management systems
o Google Search Console and advertising tools
o Git version control
• Friendly, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude
• A thirst for knowledge about the latest developments/improvements in HTML/CSS/JS
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Web Designer
- Ingram Micro
- Santander, España
- Edificio 3.000. C/ Isabel Torres, nº11-B (PCTCAN).