We are looking for new team members to join our fast moving, progressive company as we embark on the next stage of growth!
Who we are:
Caravelo is a Barcelona based technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. We believe in win-win solutions, that benefit both the airlines we partner with and its users (passengers). We have 9 packaged solutions that help us achieve this goal, and an example of that is our white-label travel concierge (chatbot), that improves the whole customer journey, from the moment you buy a ticket until you’ve made it to your destination.
Who we’ve currently partnered with:
1. Air Asia X
3. TAP Air Portugal
8. Hahn Air Systems
9. Sun Express
12. Tiger Australia
13. Ukraine International Airlines
14. AXA Assistance USA
15. More to come in 2018!
Our development approach and philosophy:
We embrace continuously evolving environments and believe our software should be able to adapt to that and constantly grow while retaining its quality and conceptual integrity. Read more about it here https://speakerdeck.com/mfornos/growing-software-systems?slide=1
What we are working on (projects):
We are a SaaS provider with two continuously evolving software platforms that feed different product lines.
1. ALISEO: software platform produced in-house that we use to support the use-cases of most of our product lines. It’s written in Java 8 and Groovy, with a modular architecture that’s plug-in based, multi-tenant and exposes remote APIs for consumption of frontend applications.
2. NINA: software platform produced in-house that we use to support chatbots. It’s written in Node.js, built on top of Botkit (for conversational agents) and micro-services (for passenger profiling, airline network mapping, etc.), to which we added support for extensible functional bundles (such us flight searches, add-ons like extra luggage, priority onboarding, etc.), multi-tenancy and the decoupling of third party providers (such as Natural Language Understanding, flight status, etc.)
This will be your role:
• Implementation of new platform capabilities: Airline reservation system integration (Sabre, Amadeus, Navitaire) ; Integration to payment systems ; Development of REST APIs ; Support of new business domains and use cases
• Development of new product lines: Help us come up with new product lines to improve the way people fly!
• Implementation of existing product lines for new partners: Personalisation of our existing product lines to adapt to our partners needs
Some of our technology stack:
o Java 8
Frameworks and libraries:
o HK2 micro-kernel
o Jersey 2 (JAX-RS RI)
o Codahale metrics (Graphite)
o Hazelcast IMDG
o JSON Web Token
o Amazon Web Services
o Gitlab Pipelines
o Jira (Kanban)
Skills & Requirements:
• Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design
• Solid Java/JVM programming skills (+5 years’ experience)
What you will get from us:
• Supportive colleagues who lead their field
• An opportunity to develop your skills quickly. Annual Pluralsight subscription!
• Be a part of exciting global projects and help deliver global firsts
• A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
• Because we know perks are appreciated here and there, we offer you working in a flexible work environment, Transport cheques, Restaurant cheques, Nursery cheques, and Discounts in Gymforless and Private healthcare!
You will be working with a recognised company within its industry:
• Most innovative distribution solution of 2017 - Technology & Innovation in airline distribution 2017 - T2RL
• NDC Hackathon Winner 2016 - Most commercially viable and best executed technology in the 'Improving Business Travel' category - IATA
• Disrupted by Mobile 2015 - Winner of the first 4YFN Awards startup competition in the Disrupted by Mobile category - Mobile World Congress
• Top 100 EU Startups 2013 - The 100 companies causing the greatest buzz, according to the local commentators, investors and entrepreneurs - Wired
• IT innovation of the Year 2012 - Recognising the Airport, Airline and IT company responsible for the most powerful information technology innovation - CAPA
• The best airline & travel industry Loyalty IT Solution recognised for driving airline non-ticket revenues - Most Innovative Loyalty Tech - 2012 - Airline Information
• Website of the Year - Celebrating the best and brightest in aviation websites and social media activities - 2011 - Flightglobal
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Senior Java Developer
- Barcelona, España