The Online Marketing Specialist has a strong entrepreneurial attitude and is responsible for Domestika's growth through paid acquisition channels and success!
What’ll you learn & do:
- Manage Facebook Ads & Adwords campaigns.
- Learn Strategic and day-to-day operations of Facebook Ads and Google Adwords platforms.
- Set up campaigns and promotions.
- Account optimization (testing, editing ads, reviewing budgets, research…).
- Reporting of the main metrics and work to align them with the company's goals and KPI's
- Propose and execute projects & ideas to improve the Digital Marketing performance.
What we offer:
- Work in an digital native company.
- Training & support of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads carried out by ex-employees of both companies.
- The opportunity of growing professionally and being responsible for the paid acquisition channels of entire countries.
- A young, international & dynamic team.
- Great working atmosphere in a cool new office in Barcelona city center.
About your professional background:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Always willing to improve processes. Ability to utilize data/analytics to drive business decisions.
- Flexible, efficient and easy to adapt to changes and situations.
- Passionate within the digital world, you always follow the latest trends.
- Fluency in English and native in Spanish language (specially: Spain, México, Argentina, Colombia, Perú or Chile)
- No minimum experience in online marketing is required.
- Likes changing and disrupting things.
- New ideas on how to do things better.
- High quality bar bordering on perfectionism.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Online Marketing Specialist
- Barcelona, España
- a convenir