MultiSafepay is one of the leading Online Payment Service Providers on the European market with more than 15 years of experience. With our innovative business and consumer focused payment solutions we are always one step ahead in the world of online payments. For our international office in Estepona (Málaga) we are currently looking to expand our team with a Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP & JS). As a MultiSafepay team member, you will develop and maintain new and existing features for our Merchant Control Panel , Admin Platform, API´s & also work on new innovative projects. We use Attlassian stack for management (Jira, Confluence, Stash) & GIT for version control.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing new products & services.
- Responsible for analysing, developing and testing new features and resolving detected bugs or issues.
- Responsible for delivering the features which the individual/team have committed to.
Job requirements and what we believe are important skills for this role
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills are essential
- Knowledge and experience on LAMP/LEMP stack (Linux + Apache/Nginx + MySQL + PHP)
- MVC on PHP frameworks (FuelPHP, LaravelPHP)
- Knowledge and experience with JSON, XML, HTML, Bootstrap as main CSS framework
- A solid understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, and Returning Early
- Relational database knowledge (Specially on PostgreSQL)
- Testing: Unit, Load, and Performance would be nice to have
- Must be a team player
- Experience of design patterns
- Able to deliver game changing solutions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge on ( REDIS, ElasticSearch & RabbitMQ) is a plus.
What we value
- We value high performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful within their function and the company.
- Long term work contract.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence.
- A modern, dynamic working environment where we believe in working hard and rewarding effort.
- We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a range of fun activities for our employees to enjoy.
For further information
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Estepona, España
- 28K - 35K€
- Urb. El Saladillo. Edificio Altair. Oficina 202