The purpose of the role is to support the developing of our clients brand and product needs. You will also help the team in charge of website development using the scrum methodology. You will interact with various resources to coordinate projects.
We help our customers in the following areas:
- Product definition
- Content creation
- Brand positioning
By the end of this internship you will be:
- Autonomous in using the scrum methodology.
- Capable to document and process your work.
- Have an analytical mindset and proven problem-solving skills
- A good understanding of media and analytical issues
- Capable to close partnership with media agencies or publishers
- Have a strong knowledge in new technologies and the digital industry!
Some of your tasks:
- A/B testing tracking
- Data collection/analysis/processing
- Product/services Brainstorming
- Content management/adaptation
SKILLS AND ATTITUDE
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- English or French (high). Spanish is not requirement but valuable.
- Entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Passionate about working in a very hands-on, fast-moving startup environment
- Good analytical abilities, comfortable with visualizing and analyzing data sets
- From university, Business School or Engineering School
- Understanding of digital marketing: PPC, SEO, CRM, Content, Campaigns, branding, websites, e-commerce, landing pages and/or product development is a plus
- Social Media and Content Intern - Prácticas
- VMS Seleccion
- Barcelona, España
- 900-1000 euros al mes.