Studio based in Madrid, Barcelona & London is looking for an experienced digital & visual apps designer to work with our teams across Madrid and London, spending between 4 and 9 working days per month in the UK.
No matter if you are full time employee or freelance, we'd count on you if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a UI master with strong appreciation for UX.
- Expertise with Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Principle, Illustrator, Photoshop...
- Understanding of the latest principles used on eCommerce sites & apps.
- 3+ years Web / Apps experience in your portfolio at least.
- Grids, modular scales & vertical rhythm are your passion.
- You feel comfortable working toward pixel-perfection or with low-fi sketches, depending on need.
- You are used to high level quality standards with attention to detail to achieve greater results.
- Open collaboration with both colleagues and clients is a core part of your DNA.
- Understanding of iOS & Android guidelines so every app designs meet their requirements to be approved & released on their related stores.
- You are fluent in both Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of Agile working methodology (Not a must though).
- You know how to deliver assets to a DEV team in the most efficient way.
- You have an online portfolio that showcases a strong aesthetic and experience in layout design, visual hierarchy, use of color and typography across platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile).
If you meet all the requirements above you'll have the chance to work with an experienced passionate team who works between Spain and the UK on a friendly highly productive atmosphere.
We also offer:
- Yearly bonus based on a % of company benefits.
- Flexible working.
- Inter-office travel opportunities.
- Ping-pong training.
- A young team friendly atmosphere.
- Medical insurance.
- In-house English weekly classes.
- Senior Visual Designer
- Bipolar Artist
- Madrid, España
- Según valía