BCG’s Design Studios provides refined, comprehensive design solutions for our various business needs across the globe. We partner with BCG consulting teams and offer our broad expertise providing highly innovative and creative visual solutions by delivering compelling visual messages. Our team is comprised of designers, visual storytellers, and creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who leverage innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward thinking approaches at a global scale. We have a global network of visual experts including our global design centers in India, Madrid and Atlanta with plans for future expansion.
The Senior Video Producer will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Workflow Coordinator, Project Lead and Strategist in the execution of video projects, managing the resources needed for each of them.
• Handling external resources according to budget accepted, time expectations and creative work plans.
- Internal resources – equipment and supplies
- External resources – working with vendors and agencies
• Managing paperwork and invoicing process according to BCG policy and project request.
• Arrange all necessary technical resources for assignments such as shooting, communication with local/global
BCG production and external vendors to produce video projects according to: creative guidelines from Project Lead, timed work plans from Workflow Coordinator and key guidelines from Strategist.
• Have knowledge of production, post-production and creative resources in the required geographies (EMEA and LATAM)
• Update the external vendor list with contacts, rates, and description of services
• Attend meetings with vendors to find new alternatives and supportive profiles.
• Ensure vendors performance and standards are according to BCG standards and project specific requirements
• Keep updated inventory lists.
• Control cost: keep costs within accepted quotes and take care of the invoicing process according to BCG
• Keep track of all documents and paperwork required for each visual production (permissions, licenses, NDAs,
• Bachelors' Degree in graphics design, marketing or related field preferred: knowledge of video, motion graphics, new media, production and technologies.
• 6+ years’ experience in visual production in media professional environment (production, agencies, TV, etc.) managing complex projects and variable the knowledge of motion graphics
• Strong affinity for current technological topics and trends in the areas of new and traditional media
• Written and oral fluency in English at all levels.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Senior Video Producer (6 months)
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Madrid, España
- To confirm
- Calle O Donnell 12