Lucas Fox is a specialist Real Estate agency offering exceptional properties and a full range of property services to international clients. Founded in Barcelona in 2005, the company brings a fresh, innovative approach to the luxury property business and a strong reputation for reliability, integrity and in-depth knowledge. We have an extensive portfolio of outstanding properties in the most desirable areas of Spain and a team of multilingual, knowledgeable and experienced professionals, dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of high quality services to our clients. As a result, the company’s expertise on property related matters, market trends and lifestyle is recognized both nationally and internationally.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the strategy, execution and evaluation of all online advertising channels (paid search, display, search engine optimization) to drive prospective leads into sales of all the Companies of the group.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop SEO & Adwords Strategies: lead traffic and demand strategies utilizing acquisition techniques such as paid, display and retargeting, and take a user-focused approach to developing a search-oriented site building page rank and traffic via keywords/phrases and dedicated SEO landing pages.
- Analyze leads traffic using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Navigation/UX – lead site experience and navigation tactics ensuring a user-focused intuitive and engaging navigation scheme and user experience that enables visitors throughout the buying cycle (if needed)
- Test and optimize the sites, as well evaluate and implement A/B testing software.
- Keep management and team informed and for planning and budgetary control of digital demand projects; review new technologies and keep the team at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Develop Direct Marketing strategies and Marketing Automation
- Web Content Management
- Plan & manage Social Media Advertising: Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, Instagram ads
- Manage Digital Marketing budget (forecasts & monthly reviews)
- Operations: Coordinate Translation Team, Coordinate content management
Desired skills & expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital/Internet Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- More than 4 years of experience in online marketing (e.g., social media, SEO, landing pages, google analytics, display advertising, adwords, etc.) within the real estate industry preferably
- Inclined to innovate and identify continuous improvements (instead of maintaining status quo)
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and excellent follow-through on all projects. Strong organizational and time management skills
- Articulates clearly and effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and results-driven
- Committed to ongoing professional development; proactively develops new skills and competencies
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Extremely proficient with Excel, Google Analytics & Search Console
- Ability to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality
We offer a competitive indefinite salary and the incorporation in a growing company with continuous improvement. In our office in Barcelona centre we provide a good working environment, where we make quickly decisions and where proactivity and teamwork is the core of our culture. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Lucas Fox.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Lucas Fox International Properties
- Barcelona, España
- Pau Claris, 108 ppal 08009 Barcelona