Job reference (please quote this in the subject field):
#D071 Visual Designer
Machinas is a leading international digital agency based in Barcelona. We specialize in digital commerce for fashion and lifestyle brands, developing full service digital solutions for clients such as Esprit, Jack Wolfskin, Hugo Boss and Playmobil amongst many others.
We connect consumers with brands, we create stories, we maximise sales.
This is how we constantly learn and evolve to remain the market leaders in this sector.
– – – – –
We are seeking a talented, creative & inspiring Visual Designer for online Fashion Editorial Design to join our talented and young and international team in Barcelona.
This Visual Designer will create state-of-the-art fashion newsletter layouts, look-books, global online campaigns and other digital marketing design projects, in a creative environment.
We will expect that you participate at the brainstorming's, as well as being proactive, innovative and analytic.
Also, it is important to be able to manage not only your own work, but others as well, with autonomously, while achieve business objectives within predefined timeframes.
This position is to cover a maternity leave of 1 year.
– – – – –
- Create and producing solid designs that align to the creative and marketing direction provided by the client.
- Produce innovative design solutions that stay true to the client’s style guidelines and meet the objectives of their brand’s identity.
- Follow and be aware of graphic and UI trends. And be able to introduce them into daily business.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst being able to quickly adapt to the changing priorities/situations.
- Oversee & Lead the junior designers and production team.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate design and concepts when needed.
- English fluency, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related experience.
- Proven experience on a similar position (4+ years).
- Enjoy working as a team member.
- HTML knowledge to work on email layouts and its’ related web material.
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Understanding of the standards and procedures in a design team.
- Knowledge on brand communication, graphic design and digital marketing.
- High level of typography skills and knowledge.
- Fast worker without losing quality.
- Capacity and knowledge to work from the concept phase to final production.
– – – – –
We will value:
- Self-motivated, deadline-driven and multi-task mind-set.
- A positive attitude that can benefit the team.
- Ability to cope and stay focused under pressure.
- Fashion interest.
- Interest in Digital Marketing.
– – – – –
How to apply:
- Cover letter explaining why you think you fit the job profile. (English)
- Portfolio: PDF, URL's, etc.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Visual Digital Designer (Cover for maternity leave)
- M A C H I N A S
- Barcelona, España
- To be negotiated
- Avinguda del Portal de l'Àngel