Global Technical Support Administrator
With the launch of our Global Cloud Marketplace, Ingram Micro Cloud is changing how business is done in the Cloud. We are a master cloud service provider (mCSP), who empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
Our Global Technical Support team is a fast-paced 24/7 environment with a strong focus on Windows, Linux and Web Server troubleshooting and administration.
We're seeking a talented individual with a superb technical acumen and and a can-do attitude!
Must have skills:
• Linux Administration – either Centos, Debian or Ubuntu – 70% of your work is focused around Linux
• Windows Administration – 2003, 2008 & 2012
• WebServers\Databases – Apache, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL
• Monitoring tools – Any of: Nagios, Zenoss, Cacti, Zabbix, Nimsoft, IPMonitor
• Web Protocols – DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP,
• Email Protocols – SMTP, IMAP, POP3, MAPI
• Virtualization – Virtuozzo/OpenVZ, HyperV, VMWare, Xen - basic knowledge
• Storage – NETapp & Dell Compellant – basic understanding
• Experience in racking, cabling equipment, parts replacement, etc in a data center environment
Bonus if you've had exposure to:
• Linux email servers: Exim, qmail, courier-imap
• WHM/cPanel, Plesk, or other web hosting control panels
• Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
• Parallels Operation Automation
- NOC Techinician
- Ingram Micro
- Santander, España
- Edificio 3.000. C/ Isabel Torres, nº11-B (PCTCAN).