About AIL Madrid
Over the last 12 years, AIL Madrid has welcomed thousands of people to the Spanish capital to experience the thrill of learning Spanish in this magnificent city, whilst being immersed in another culture, making lifelong friends from all around the world and having the time of their lives.
Since its inception, the school has experienced double digit growth and now with two central Madrid locations and a headcount of 80 (teaching and non teaching staff). Last year, our sister school, AIL Málaga was opened and future geographical expansion is envisaged for the coming years.
AIL Madrid is a dynamic enterprise, with a young and ambitious management team and excellent product offering. Continually innovating and applying cutting edge B2B and B2C digital marketing strategies further consolidate its market position as Spain's leading Spanish school.
Over 93 countries were represented in our student body in 2017 and with native English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian and Chinese speakers in our team, AIL Madrid is truly an international melting pot.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced (2+ years) Marketing Professional who:
- thrives on being part of an international environment
- is passionate about Madrid
- loves language teaching, and more specifically, the Spanish language
We are looking for an ambitious, organized and proactive professional who will understand our organization´s commercial objectives and be able to devise and implement a digital marketing strategy to ensure the desired results are obtained and drive future growth.
This is a full time position with a contrato indefinido from day 1.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize inbound marketing techniques: social media, websites, and email campaigns
- Apply SEO and SEM to effectively drive quality traffic to our digital destinations and assure that we deliver on our sales targets
- Oversee the design and produce print and web ads, posters, and Web pages
- Maintain/update of various company web sites (text and visual content) via Joomla, Wordpress, Magento and customized CMS
- Manage translations for web content updates
- Maintain and utilize Google/Yahoo/Bing tools
Creation of campaigns to expand AIL Madrid’s reach and generate brand awareness/demand via social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Management of web hosting: communication, billing, bandwidth/quota, and email accounts
- Management of Livebeep: new accounts, communication, functionality on the website
- Management and oversight of IT processes within the company
- C1 level os Spanish and English
- Knowledge of HTML, Wordpress, and Magento ecommerce platform
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, Search Console, Ad sense and My Business
- Great attention to detail and love of being thorough
- Excellent written communication skills: commercial, error free)
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising skills
- Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation
- Love of data analysis
- Experience with Mailchimp and/or similar email campaigns platforms
Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa
- Marketing - WEB, SEM, SEO
- AIL Madrid
- Madrid, España
- A convenir