Our Design department is in charge of any visual and / or creative need for the entire company and to be able to fulfill all our tasks and goals we need to find a great Designer to help us achieve it.
We are looking for someone passionate, in love with the visual world and who knows how to integrate form and content. Someone dynamic, fast and versatile, who knows how to work in both online and offline graphic environments. With social skills to communicate with the different departments of the company and with the ability to clearly convey ideas and / or arguments. Open to debate and propose ideas.
Your job will be to help your teammates with different tasks, protect the brand and create all the necessary materials for it.
- Experience in the execution of online graphic pieces (from its conception to its application in different media).
- Experience in the development of offline graphic pieces (from its conception to the final arts).
- Studies in communication, design and / or marketing.
- Ability to understand the function of design within the company's objectives.
- Know how to generate ideas that respect brand values, and transmit them appropriately.
- Know how to create content with speed and agility.
- Experience in illustration, iconography and visual data will be valued.
- Committed. Team player with desire to learn and share what they learned.
- Proactive, with a high degree of autonomy and attention to detail.
- In love with his profession.
- English (medium-high level).
- Knowledge of other languages will bea plus: (German, French and / or Italian).
**PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PORTFOLIO**
-Both organizing and promoting internal and external events.
-More than twenty two nationalities in the team. Multicultural and start-up environment (bean bags, coffee, international food internal events like beer tastings...).
-Team building events.
-Gympass + private health inssurance copayment.
- Senior Visual Designer
- Madrid, España
- Calle Santovenia 2