Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If the answer is yes, at ESL, we have just the job for you!
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland, where we were founded, and throughout the world since 1996. We have more than 55 sales offices across the globe in Europe, Oceania and Latin America, and we’ve helped thousands of students turn their dreams of learning a language and discovering the world into a reality.
In the industry, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe for the fifth time since 2010. This prestigious award is a result of the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality of work of all of the ESL staff.
For our Marketing department based in Barcelona, we are currently looking for a Social Media Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead and manage ESL’s social media strategy and be responsible for our online reputation.
• You are responsible for the creation of owned Social Media campaigns and managing the Social Media calendar
• You ensure that Social Media strategy is aligned with the Global Communication calendar and coordinate with the other Marketing areas of ESL communication campaigns
• You are the owner of non-local Social Media profiles (LinkedIn, Instagram) and point of contact for any Google My Business request
• You are responsible of overseeing and manage the correct execution of the Social Media plan on all ESL social media profiles in all markets.
• You are responsible for e-Reputation: monitor and report online reviews ratings. Owner of the strategy for further improvement
• You ensure the quality control and that we follow Social Media best practices
Your technical skills
• You have a Bachelor’s in marketing or Business Administration
• You have a specific training or a master in social media
• You have 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position and ideally in an internal and multicultural environment
• You have an excellent command of English and any other language skills such as Spanish, French or German are an asset
• Command of Hootsuite or any other Social Media management platform.
• You have proved experience in Google Analytics
• You are an expert in Google Suite.
• You have a good knowledge of MS-Office
Your soft skills
• You are comfortable working with multiple projects and deadlines
• You have excellent communication and writing skills
• Team and resource management
• You have leadership and organizational skills
• You have the ability to work independently and also in a team
• You have a reliable and a detail and result-oriented personality
• You have a creative thinking and at the same time analytical mind
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
• A young and dynamic work atmosphere
• An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
Place of work: Barcelona
Start date: April 2018
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate: Full time
- Social Media Manager
- ESL Education
- Barcelona, España
- Will be mentioned during the interview