We are looking for multiple Service Designers to join our team in Madrid.
Be a part of our creative team working for awesome projects. At Hydra we design extraordinary customer experiences that drive meaningful and lasting results for our clients and their users.
We value flexibility and drive and this role is no exception. Your job is to serve both the client and the company acting as part strategist, part project manager and part client partner. You will work actively to lead client engagements to provide strategic input and come up with solutions to solve complex business and product challenges.
• You look at the world around you, and see opportunities to improve the design and experience of everything.
• You are passionate about creating great experiences for other people.
• You commonly get infected with great ideas and have the ability to see them through.
• You’re organized, forward-thinking, and “love it when a plan comes together”.
• You possess excellent written and oral communication skills – with the ability to communicate with clients, peer and teammates in an honest, professional, pleasant and effective manner.
• You are a master at prioritizing, multi-tasking and problem solving and manage to remain levelheaded and constructive in all situations.
• You are a natural leader with experience driving results within a team.
• You possess critical thinking and problem solving skills to manage interpersonal and commercial challenges in delivering projects.
• You’re a people person - you’re outgoing, social and comfortable working with all kinds of people and personalities in easy and challenging situations alike.
• You are a consummate team player, with an unshakable drive and determination to learn, succeed and contribute to the growth of others.
• Most important, you are a person that knows you can work anywhere, but chooses to work with us.
What you will do
• Develop enduring client relationships that foster success, partnership and continued growth
• Actively collaborate with clients and teams to understand objectives, devise sound strategies and employ solutions to drive results.
• Provide ongoing strategic and creative leadership to guide the direction of the client and the respective teams
• Work with cross disciplinary teams to drive successful outcomes
• Work with both client and internal teams to manage schedules and prioritization of work and deliverables
• At least 3-5 years digital project management experience, preferably within an agency or professional services setting or similar experience in a product management capacity.
• At least 3-5 years in managing client accounts in a professional services capacity with an eye towards both client success and growth.
• Experience providing leadership and strategic input to complex, objective-based initiatives.
• Experience on strategic UX/UI discussions across a broad variety of goal-driven environments (i.e. mobile applications, e-commerce, web applications, complex dashboards, data visualization systems, etc) a major plus
• Experience in managing individuals and teams is a plus
• Recent experience with experience design is a plus
You’ll need to provide us a few things:
• A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. We can smell form letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this!
• Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have.
• Answer this question: What is it about Hydra that excites you?
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Service Designer Jr. - Design Thinker
- Hydra Digital
- Madrid, España
- 18000€ b/a
- aniceto Marinas, 16