Are you bananas?
Curious minds, creative thinkers, innovative doers, always have a place in Studio Banana. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic professional who want to be part of the Communications team in a multicultural and international environment. The perfect mix: 50% social media, 50% PR specialist, and 100% professionally proficient English. A bonus track: you’ll never become bored of working on the same project.
As member of the studio and as Marketing & Communication Assistant in Madrid, you will play a crucial role in implementing the marketing strategy online and offline and will help to communicate a broader and deeper understanding of our values, methodologies, creative principles, success stories, and our impact that resonates with our target audience and compels them to engage with our brands: Studio Banana and Ostrichpillow.
– Open, curious, energetic and focused. Team-working soft skills. We are looking for a junior professional with the right attitude, who matches with the values of the studio.
– Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication or similar.
– 1 or 2 years of experience in the field of Marketing & Communications. The position requires a solid knowledge of the principles of marketing and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of a year of experience in marketing, public relations and communications.
– Passion for continuous learning: the projects we run are constantly challenging our skills and require be open to learn new techniques, tools, methodologies.
– Background in community management and paid media: Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, etc.
– Exceptional communications and editorial skills for creating such different content as press releases, B2C newsletters or Kickstarter updates.
– Professionally proficiency both Spanish & English.
Nice to have:
– Experience in Public Relations would be a valuable bonus.
– Organizational and planning skills.
– Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as MailChimp, Hootsuite o Google Analytics.
Why join us?
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where architects, graphic designers, filmmakers, industrial designers, and change managers co-think, co-design and co-make together.
- Full-time position in Madrid
- Indefinite contract
- Salary: 18.000€
- A cozy, comfortable and inspiring workspace
- Developing your career in a multicultural and interdisciplinary studio
- Marketing & Communications Assistant
- Studio Banana
- Madrid, España
- C/Plátano, 14