Ligatus is the leading Native Programmatic Platform in Europe offering advertising solutions to Publishers and Advertisers. Ligatus' key mission is to enrich online advertising by creating relevant user experiences in its premium Network. Ligatus has more than 180 employees in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and MENA. The company is headquartered in Cologne, Germany, and is a subsidiary of Gruner + Jahr, fully owned by Bertelsmann, leading European media company.
To strengthen our Spanish Operations Team, we are hiring an Account Manager Intern.
Directly reporting to the Account Director, your missions are:
• Set up, maintain and grow campaigns in order to develop Ligatus native ad business
• Coordinate campaign set up in an RTB environment (designing, programming, and testing pixels) together with account managers, account director, and advertisers.
• Develop a deep understanding of campaigns key KPIs such as CPC, CTR, RPM, CPA,CPL,CPI
• Support customers and agencies during the implementation process of Ligatus pixels and customer tags in order to provide a proper follow up of the campaigns performance: S2S, 1x1, IMG…
• Analyze, understand and optimize advertisers´ ROI priorities and focus on customer service
• Learn to research, create and copy write text links and micro sites for advertisers
• Prepare reports and balance sheets for customers and support sales department by preparing campaigns screenshots and presentations.
• Work independently in coordination with teams from other countries
• You are in your last year of business school, bac+3/5 or university degree equivalent.
• HTML knowledge. Any other technical background will be a plus.
• With strong analytics skills, result oriented with a great deal of common sense.
• Knowledge of programmatic campaign optimization using DSPs technologies such as DBM, Appnexus, TheTrade Desk, Adform will be a plus.
• With a passion for online and native advertising as well as new technologies
• Organized, able to adjust to new conditions and with a good sense for details.
• Good social skills, pro-active, outgoing and positive
• You are fluent in English and French will be a plus
• Eager to learn, grow and enjoy a sector in constant development
• Last but not least: desire to work in a small and sympathetic team belonging to a dynamic, innovative and challenging company, part of a large and fast growing international group.
- Digital Account Manager Internship - Prácticas
- Madrid, España
- 1.000 €/mes
- Avenida de Brasil 6, Madrid