Over the next few months we will be hiring a new accounts officer to join our team. We are searching for talented, experienced and motivated people that are willing to work in a dynamic and vibrant environment.
Scienseed SL is a science communication agency based in Madrid. Our work consists on designing and developing communication strategies that are both creative and scientifically accurate. To this end we specialise in a wide range of formats, including video, animation, web, graphic design, publications, community management, awareness campaigns, public engagement activities, apps and videogames. At present, we work at national level as well as on international projects, where we are responsible for the communication of large projects funded by the European Commission.
For more in-depth information, you can visit our website and our social network accounts. You can also have a quick look to our 2016 reel.
The main duty of the new position will be to act as a lead point of contact with clients for all matters specific to your accounts, from the initial meeting to know their needs to the finalisation of the communication actions. Thus, having a flair for client communication is essential for this position. In addition, you will also be involved in the preparation of sales proposals as well as in project management roles by controlling performance and timely delivery in close contact with the creative team. Thus, good interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams is required for this position.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English and Spanish, both written and oral.
- Proven work experience as an account officer or other costumer service positions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Additional skills that will be positively considered:
- Having worked in science-related projects.
- Previous experience in the preparation of competitive proposals in the Horizon 2020 programme.
Initially, we offer a part-time position with the prospect of becoming full-time according to performance and workload. The salary will be determined according to the candidate’s profile.
* In case you do not fulfil one of these requirements but you are highly motivated to work in Scienseed, you may still apply and explain in the cover letter why you think you would be suitable for the position.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Account Officer
- Madrid, España
- Will be determined according to the candidate’s profile.
- Salamanca, 6 2ºB