We’re disrupting the market and leading a digital revolution. At Telefónica, we're going beyond connectivity to develop amazing new innovations and transform people's lives for the better. We’ve the passion, people and resources to deliver the next big thing. Get ready to make the future happen.
What we need you to do?
· Coordinate with Data Scientist team to ensure the performance and quality of the models produced.
· Coordinate QA project and developer Test Framework
· Define use cases from requirements given
· Develop test cases
· Create QA continuous integration enviroment
Who are you?
· BS in computer science, telecommunication or a related field
· Worked with QA and Testing tools. High automation test level
· Backend experience with python libraries(REST and SOAP) and Frontend experience with Selenium
· BDD knowledges (behave, cucumber, etc)
· DevOps tools (Vagrant, Ansible, Dockers, Virtualenv) and Virtual Machines experiences (VirtualBox, VMWare)
· Continuous integration experience
· Linux and Windows Knowledge
· Experience QA and Testing areas, QA Engineer and automatization role
Join our team and we’ll inspire and empower you to be bold, take risks and push your curiosity to the limits. We’ll provide you with the training and support you need to discover, disrupt and deliver the future. Together we can grow more, achieve more and be more. Tomorrow has never been so exciting. So make the future happen.
Salary: Up to a maximum of 55K Pounds, depending on the candidate level
- QA Analyst
- Londres, Reino Unido