We are looking for a junior graphic designer offline/online with project management skills as besides usual graphic design tasks, the person is also required to manage, coordinate and analyse some communications tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of graphic design.
- We offer a contract of 12 months' duration, January – December 2018 (approx. salary range: 17.000€ annual gross).
- Request to work full-time (9am to 6pm) at the client’s office in Barcelona.
Skills and qualities
- Good knowledge of graphic design offline for publications, leaflets, reports.
- Good knowledge of graphic design online for web purposes, i.e. e-newsletter templates, layouts, side bars, banners, infographics, social media designs, etc.
- Design/apply layout, filter lists, dispatch and analyse results of newsletters/mailings in 3 languages.
- Excellent software skills of Adobe Creative Suite CC and CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation.
- Software experience with both Mac and Windows.
- An understanding of the latest trends in graphic design.
- Liaise with client's internal divisions to send e-newsletters based on approved templates.
- Good working level of English and Spanish is required, any additional language is a plus (French, Arabic)
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Bachelor’s degree or relevant certification in Graphic Design or an equivalent professional experience in the same field for at least 2-3 years.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Junior graphic designer
- PAU Education
- Barcelona, España
- ca. EUR 17.000 (gross annual)
- C/Muntaner, 262, 08021 Barcelona