PASSNFLY/SAST-MFA is a fast-growing start-up company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona, Spain.
PASSNFLY provides a digital solution for checking in to flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass to their phone. In this way, the passenger does not have to print out the paperwork, as the boarding pass can be displayed on their phone when they are arriving at the airport. PASSNFLY is partnered with 200 airlines and expanding.
Since 2017, PASSNFLY services include a broader portfolio of travel retail, including the purchase of additional luggage, bag tracking, seat upgrades, fast track and pre-ordering food. Today PASSNFLY provides an API, as a single interface for all its services. For customers who're interested to get a full end-to-end solution, PASSNFLY as well provides a ready-to-go white-label user interface, with all its services built in, which can be fully customer branded.
We are a young and dynamic team from all over the world. You will work in an international environment in the city center of Barcelona, 10 minutes walk from the beach! Imagine lunch break at the beach! You can grow inside the company and develop many useful skills.
Skills that you need to have:
- min 2 years experience
- Basic knowledge on -Amazon RDS-.
- A thorough knowledge of data management and database administration.
- Strong -RDBS- concepts and experience in creating and maintaining tables, views, stored procedures especially using -MySQL-.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution of database-related issues.
- Create stored procedures, views, tables and other functionality required by the backend team.
- Do a regular database maintenance ensuring that all databases in different instances have the same schema and data.
- Create scheduled backup and recovery operations.
- Provide support and create regular and specific reports.
- Advanced English spoken and written
What we can offer:
- Take full responsibility for projects.
- Work closely with very different profiles.
- Develop the architecture of complex systems.
- Learn from your colleagues, but also, teach them.
- Interesting project
- Competitive salary
- Young and international team
- Weekly team events
- Every week meeting with manager to receive feedback on your work
- Professional development in dynamic company
- Fruits, snacks and drinks
- Office in the city center, close to the beach
- Database Administrator
- Barcelona, España