• Acurable (http://acurable.com) is a high growth MedTech start-up headquartered in London that commercialises a very innovative wearable medical device: AcuPebble.
• We are looking for a multi-disciplinary Digital Product Designer based in Spain with experience defining user experience and workflows, designing user interfaces and producing other digital assets.
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Product Designer to join our exciting fast growing MedTech start-up. The successful candidate will be responsible for all the company’s design work, with a special focus on the website & mobile apps’ user experience and interfaces.
• Help define from scratch the user experience workflows and endpoints.
• Design the web and mobile layouts required to implement workflows and endpoints.
• Make informed UI design decisions based on data (qualitative and quantitative), business goals and your intuition.
• Help define and maintain the company brand guidelines.
• Support other teams with required design work, including product packaging, marketing assets and even our office space.
• Strong design aesthetic with focus on simple and responsive web/mobile design.
• 3+ years experience designing and building products and features for mobile and desktop.
• Strong design portfolio with examples of well-thought out interactions and clear visuals.
• Experience working closely with engineers including communication, understanding platform limitations and asset production.
• [Optional] Some front-end development skills (HTML + CSS + JS).
• We offer a fun, entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business where you can make a huge difference, with a very competitive remuneration package.
• The successful candidate should be based in Spain and work remotely for the first year. (S)he will be joining a team of 3 software developers all based in Spain. After the first year we plan to setup an office in Madrid or Barcelona, but remote work will still be possible.
- Digital Product Designer
- En remoto
- Depende de la experiencia del candidato
- Londres, Reino Unido