We're searching a candidate that loves to work in a multi-cultural environment, creative, with the ability to both take direction and make independent design decisions, enjoys having a diversity in the projects, organized and is used to multitasking.
You will work across a wide range of creative disciplines including digital and print design, branding and web design. You must have a solid background in visual communications and an understanding of typography, layout and current design trends.
Typical tasks will include: design of online and offline B2C and B2B marketing communications (such as emails, banners, landing pages, web design, social media promotions, brochures, info-graphics, sales presentations, flyers), designing or updating corporate online and printing materials, photography, retouch of pictures.
• 2-3 years proven work experience as a Graphic designer
• Demonstrable graphic/web design experience with a portfolio of relevant work samples (only applications with portfolio will be considered)
• Good level of English
• Strong graphic skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Knowledge UX/UI skills
• Love what you do!
• Remain current with latest graphic design/marketing and communication trends
• Passionate about interpreting marketing ideas and turning them into world-class eye-catching graphics and impactful statements
• Familiar with production methods, including drawing, print preparation and production, photography, interactive media
• Good knowledge of responsive design
• Ability to create visual concepts (brainstorming, sketching, storytelling and verbalising ideas prior to execution) following the brand guidelines
• Ability to work on multiple short term tasks at once and prioritising workloads to meet the deadlines
• High energy and enthusiasm with very strong communication skills
• Experience in an advertising agency or design studio is a plus
Bluemove is at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast. We seek professionals who are creative and agile, who are open minded and curious about new technologies, and who are convinced of the need to preserve our environment.
- Visual Designer
- Barcelona, España
- To negotiate
- Roger de Llúria 92, 4art 2a