DEISER is looking for a talented and passionate multidisciplinary designer to join our marketing team. This role will have you working on a wide variety of customer facing design projects from concept to execution, including the web, landing pages and blog design, newsletters, corporate branding, collateral, infographics and other creative deliverables within DEISER’s brand book guidelines supporting whole marketing strategy.
The right designer will be an excellent communicator who will create engaging, cohesive marketing and brand assets working cross-functionally with marketing, product and service teams. The ideal candidate will have experience designing for both digital, ad and print. We’re a small and agile company that is growing quickly, which means this role offers a big opportunity to advance your career and take on new responsibilities where your work will be highly impactful and the environment is dynamic and fun.
What you’ll do...
• Design, create and maintain the deiser.com website as well as blog.deiser.com, landing pages and microsites as needed.
• Animated graphics.
• Maintain SEO code.
• Create brochures, flyers, and presentations.
• Design and manage brand assets.
• Design collateral and conference materials + swag.
• Print materials as needed.
• Produce graphic brand assets as well as product and service departments.
• Create infographics as needed.
• Create and maintain a library of graphic assets.
• Mailchimp email templates/design.
• Keynote and Powerpoint presentation templates/design.
• Social Media banners, post images.
• Display ads (static and .gifs).
Must be proficient with:
• Adobe CC
• Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or closely related field.
• 3 – 5 Years Professional Design Experience.
• Extensive Knowledge of Adobe CC: InDesign (You know the difference between paragraph & character styles, and how to properly use both, and understand the importance of setting up proper grids and master pages); Illustrator; Photoshop; Dreamweaver.
• Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing experience preferred.
• Strong HTML/CSS knowledge, Experience in WordPress.
• Basic Print Prep / Preflight Techniques.
• HTML Email Experience, including knowledge of client restrictions and workarounds.
• HTML5 animated advertising.
• Works wells on teams and also independently; thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams across operations, services, development, and marketing functions.
It's admired, but not required, if you also have affinity and deep understanding of Design Thinking principles.
- Web Marketing Designer
- Madrid, España
- 25.000 - 30.000€