American Express Global Business Travel Spain, the number one global business travel provider, is looking for a Creative Copywriter to join the Meetings and Events department located in Barcelona.
The creative copywriter will be responsible for leading creative projects from inception to completion, helping to identify and deliver the right message to support the corporate communication, marketing, advertising, design and delivery of events to clients in our portfolio.
· Depth of Marketing and communications knowledge and breadth of event industry experience.
· Work with Art Director and designers to produce and implement creative content end to end for our clients.
· Support team members to ensure the production of a high-quality solution for the client.
· Strong credibility when presenting to clients.
· Has a broad range of skills with in-depth of knowledge in a specific area of expertise in the event industry.
· Take creative and tactical input from Art Director, Project Manager, and Client in order to understand the goals, strategy, and specifications of a given project.
· Define design strategy for a project and lead its execution from end to end, considering business, technology and user needs as important factors in the decision-making process.
· Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are achieved with the required profitability.
· Understand the M&E company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates our best solution to the client.
· Ability to work on multiple creative projects along with the key role of providing presentation support for the Business Development teams in each market.
· Develop copy for product and campaign messaging, including emails, sales collateral, digital advertising, video scripts and web content.
· Capability to adapt on different work environment situations, from translating if it's required to develop an entirely creative proposal with minimum supervision when it's need it.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of professional marketing and communication copywriting for a wide variety of consumer and business products and services, within an event agency environment.
- Proven track record for successfully meeting or exceeding campaign objectives.
- Ability to lead and manage internal and external resources in a project without direct line responsibility
- Bilingual in English/ fluent Spanish.
- Excellent knowledge of presentation packages. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the Adobe CC Creative Suite and design skills a plus.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a hybrid team environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deliver to deadlines.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Successful at communicating creative proposals within the industry.
- Communication Strategist
- AMERICAN EXPRESS GBT
- Barcelona, España
- Aprox. 26000€ / A valorar según candidato